EDIsecure® XID 8300 Retransfer Double sided
- The modular single-or double-sided EDIsecure® XID 8300 Retransfer Printer was developed for industrial needs, thus it is provided with various optional modules such as bend remedy, flipper, and encoding modules. Based on wealth on experience with XID Retransfer Technology, the printer is ready for plug and play inline encoding and lamination. With its compact size, the printer delivers the right combination of reliability, performance and affordability for printing durable and secure cards. It almost achieves offset printing quality, even on uneven surface of smart cards.
- The XID 8300 prints on a variety of card materials including longlasting, durable non-PVC cards such as ABS, PET , and Polycarbonate. The lockable, spacious card hopper stores up to 200 blank cards to secure an interrupt-free workflow.
- Extend the life time and security of your cards by joining the printer with the EDIsecure® Inline Lamination Modules ILM-LS for single-sided lamination and ILM-DS for simultaneous dual side lamination.
- Diverse security features such as electronic security lock, Kensington- lock, dye-sublimation UV ink ribbon for invisible security printing, IPSEC for encrypted data transfer through networks, and Security Erase of black data on used supplies help to secure the environment and cards from counterfeiting and to avoid misuse of personal information.
- Print Method Dye-sublimation retransfer
- Printhead:Lifetime warranty (using EDIsecure® materials)
- Print resolution :300 dpi, Print speed:, Full color: up to120 cph single sided)
- Card hoppers:Input:200 cards / 0.76 mm, output: 100 cards,
- Card Types :PVC, Composite PVC, ABS, PET & Polycarbonate Cards of ISO ID -1/CR-80 size, 85.60 x 53.98 mm, Card Thickness: 0.25 – 1.02 mm