EDIsecure® XID 8100 Retransfer dabble side
- The modular single-or double-sided EDIsecure® XID 8100 Low cost Retransfer Printer was developed for industrial needs, thus it is provided with various optional modules such as bend remedy, flipper, and encoding modules. Based on wealth on experience with XID Retransfer Technology, the printer is ready for plug and play inline encoding and lamination. With its compact size, the printer delivers the right combination of reliability, performance and affordability for printing durable and secure cards. It almost achieves offset printing quality, even on uneven surface of smart cards.
- The XID 8100 prints on a variety of card materials including long-lasting, durable non-PVC cards such as ABS, PET , and Polycarbonate. The lockable, spacious card hopper stores up to 200 blank cards to secure an interrupt-free workflow. The user-friendly front-loading system with replaceable cartridges makes changing of supplies fast and simple.
- The printer is ready to meet your individual requirements and can be equipped according to the customer needs. Optional magnetic stripe, IC contact and smart card encoding is possible for further demands on card functionality. Extend the life time and security of
- your cards by joining the printer with the EDIsecure® Inline Lamination Modules ILM-LS for single-sided lamination and ILM-DS for simultaneous dual side lamination.
- Print Method Dye-sublimation retransfer
- Printhead:Lifetime warranty (using EDIsecure® materials)
- Print resolution :300 dpi, Print speed:, Full color: up to102 cph (single sided)
- Card hoppers:Input:200 cards / 0.76 mm, output: 100 cards,
- Card Types :PVC, Composite PVC, ABS, PET & Polycarbonate Cards of ISO ID -1/CR-80 size, 85.60 x 53.98 mm, Card Thickness: 0.25 – 1.02 mm